Thread: Lightroom Missing images issue

Lightroom Missing images issue

I have a Macbook pro and it is been installed with Mac OS X 10.5.8. I have installed Adobe Lightroom 10.5.8. The problem is that I am not able to work well or get the issue to be sorted. When I execute the application it says that there some images which are missing. but when I click on it I am able to use and modify it. The query is that whether the Lightroom catalog failing? Please do help me out. It will be better. Thank you.

Re: Lightroom Missing images issue

There is a way through which you can make the possible change. All you need to do is to follow by going to edit option and then to preferences and then to Import option. As it is needed you need to make sure and check box for "Treat JPEG files next to raw files as separate photos" is checked. Now make the modification and then look for the change. It will be helpful for you.

There may be possibility that you make the aspects to be performed. All you need to do is to check out for the thing that is essential and it will be helpful that you check out for the thing and work as required. You may then process and work as needed. Do look for the change and process as required. You may then be able to get sort of the thing. I hope it will be helpful and you can work for the thing.

It could be that the application may have some issue and this is the reason you are not able to work or process for the thing. So it would be better that you check out for the thing and make it function as needed. So all you need to do is to check out and make the change that would be better. Make a reinstallation of the same and process. It would be better that you check out and work well for the same.

I would suggest you to make a clean install or upgrade the pack of the application. As it is been done you may then work for the thing that is by performing for the task as required. It will be better. Upgrade the pack and then make the desired change that is essential. You will be into a better conclusion. So check out and then make the further implementation.

It would be better that you get another copy of the application from the Adobe's site and then make the necessary change. This will surely let you to get the implementation as required and hence you may be able to work well and perform for the act. It would be better and hence you can then make essential aspect to be worked as required. This will let the application to function then.