Thread: Lightroom cannot find Photoshop CS5

Lightroom cannot find Photoshop CS5

I have recently installed CS5 and then uninstalled the CS4. Currently I am having the CLP license, hence I cannot get the updates, and hence I have installed the latest version for CS after removing everything. Now the problem is that Lightroom cannot find Photoshop CS5. The latest version in placed C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\, but the Lightroom is it seems to searching in the CS4 folder. Any one has any idea how can get the Photoshop back as the external editor.

Re: Lightroom cannot find Photoshop CS5

Well the best solution will work on any operating system is that uninstall the Photoshop and then again install the Photoshop and you will get everything to normal. The second option that will only work on Mac OS X. First you need to close the Photoshop Lighroom, then you have to navigate to the Users/[username]/LIbrary/Preferences folder. After that you have to Drag the com.adobe.Photoshop.plist file in the Trash and the restart your photoshop it will create a new plistfile and it will solve the problem.

I try to see what I can do in my workflow and I am a bit puzzled. Currently I use ImageIngester to import my NES on my Mac then it opens Lightroom software at the end of import. ImageIngester uses Adobe DNG converter. With the release of Photoshop CS5 and ACR 6.0, I tried to find if Adobe DNG Converter has been updated. If I understand, gain access to the correction of optical ACR6 included, I have no choice but to convert Adobe converter 5.7, open it in Photoshop CS5 for doing my treatment of DNG. Subsequently, I imagine it will not be read in Lightroom 2.7 because that is not included the ACR version 6?

CS5 Lightroom 3 and 6 and will be using CAB in fact the new version of DNG conversion, too. The easiest for you would be to use the Adobe downloader instead of ingestion, and that does the same thing in a single operation. There will be no DNG Converter 6 as CS5 will not be made public. Photoshop cannot save to DNG.

This is not a format that is saved; only the conversion is possible. Between Versions 5 and 6, you can still open, but you will get a message that some features are not supported. But if you open a DNG done with an older version in six RTAs, you will have access to new functionality and will automatically update the DNG. No problem for catalogs from RS versions.

The software profiling targets implements sophisticated algorithms that compensate for the relative inaccuracy of the alignment to the target. The collaborative system is obviously a stir and, no doubt, we also find profiles of quality. As for the possible arrival of these profiles in ACR and Lightroom, this would indeed be a very good thing for both users and for consistency with other Adobe software.

Lightroom is designed for photographers while Photoshop CS5 is a tool for image editing fantastic, but the interface is somewhat less favorable to use a photo. Moreover, there is a huge price difference between the two software: $99 for Lightroom cons over $109.9 for Photoshop. They are in all cases heavy investment and should not hesitate to test the software before making a decision.