Thread: After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5 crashes

After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5 crashes

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Mac Snow Leopard 10.5.8. The problem is that when I try to import files to wither of the application the finder leads to crash of the system. I do not know what could have caused the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes that needs to be implemented. It is necessary that you do work and process. Check out.

Re: After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5 crashes

Al you need to do is to use 10.6.2 or later version of Mac Snow Leopard. It will be helpful for you. I suppose you may then use the application that to without any problem. So do check and process for the thing as required. You may then get sort of the issue and perform the task as needed. It will be helpful. So do check out and function as needed. It will then work properly.

The application may have caused with some bug and it is necessary to perform a reinstallation of the same. So all you need to do is to check for the issue and then get the implementation done as required. This will make the aspects to be performed and function as needed. Get a fresh copy of the application and then make it install to the system as needed. You may get to a better conclusion.

There is another way through which you can make the application to work and process and that to without any problem. All you need to do is to check for the compatibility of the application and then make the desired change that is needed. This will surely let you to get to a proper ailments and needs to be fulfiled. So get the compatible mode feature for the application and then perform. It will be helpful for you and you can make it function.

Check out for the latest pack of the application and then make the implementation that is required or necessary. You may then be able to perform the aspect. So do work and make it function for the same as essential. his will the make the required aspects to be worked. It will be better that you perform by getting the latest download from Adobe and make it install.

Perform a clean boot service and then make the installation of the application as needed. You need to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. You need to choose Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab and then disable the service. As it is been done you need to check out for the change that will be implemented by restarting the system. Install the application now.