Thread: Unable to read PDF file using Acrobat reader

Unable to read PDF file using Acrobat reader

Following the installation of Acrobat Reader 9 (previously I was having Acrobat Reader 9 ), the association pdf acrobat reader has "disappeared". In fact, whenever I open a pdf file, it asks me which program do. I have checked the box "always open" and when I go in option files, I cannot make the association. Anyone have an idea to solve my problem? Or any answer why I am unable to read PDF file using Acrobat reader.

Re: Unable to read PDF file using Acrobat reader

I tried to install adobe 9, and a message is displayed that annoy because it is displaying that some component is trying to use it and it is not available. I have therefore tried to remove the adobe and then come back to the acrobat reader 8 because I have tried of trying to open the pdf file in acrobat reader 9. Adobe should do something about it as soon as possible.

Here is my problem seems annoyed since I cannot solve it, I try to install adobe reader on vista but when launching this one, an error message appears: The Temp folder is on a drive full or inaccessible and another thing comes up that is saying the you are running low space on drive and also check that you have the rights to write in the temp folder. This problem seems too trivial but not for me hence I need the solution for this problem.

I was also facing this similar problem but now got the solution for the problem. Whenever launching the acrobat an error message appears: you have to go in to the temp folder Users \ AppData \ LocalLow \ Netopsystems \ Temp Warning AppData. You just need to clear that folder and then you will be able to resolve the issue. I hope this will help you to solve the problem.

When I run applications that require acrobat from the internet (like hourly ratp example), it says that it cannot find acrobat, and then it is fine on my PC. I am forced to first open acrobat and after it works how do I make it start automatically? There's an option somewhere in the software to manage plugins or any other option that can be used to solve the problem.

If you are not able view a PDF document with Internet Explorer then it is not the problem of explorer but the problem is related to settings configured between the acrobat and internet explorer.
    1) Open acrobat
    2) Go to edit preferences
    3) Click the button to the left and select Web browser option:
    4) View in Browser
    5) Check the configuration of the browser to launch acrobat
    6) Allow the quick display of web pages
    7) Allow the download in the background
    By associating security pdf format Acrobat Reader, why do shift + right click on a document with the PDF extension. In the menu that opens, choose Open with.