Thread: Please help me remove all Creative software!

Please help me remove all Creative software!

I have decided to wipe out everything from C:\Program Files\Creative directory. I have done the uninstallation of Zen Media Explorer already but would like to delete the Creative Sync Manager, Zencast Organizer, Creative Video Converter, etc. properly. I have googled a lot for getting rid of these files but didn't got any definitive reply regarding this . I have enjoyed my Zen 2 G for the some months and I have owned this but the bloatware I have been suffering with some stuck that is preventing me from upgrading in the future. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Please help me remove all Creative software!

You should not delete it manually means the components that you have recently deleted from the directory. You should remove that from the control panel that always goes better to delete any software from your system. When you will attempt the uninstalltion, then you will get some options for removing additional components, they are usually unchechecked.

Eric is right, you should start the uninstallation from the system provided tool to make it permanently. You should be able to uninstall entire things associated with the software through the control panel=>remove/add programs (or whatever , you have according to your OS). You can get the clean path of the components but in some cases, you will still get some components after making proper uninstallation,but don't worry- after you uninstall, you should launch the CCleaner, or some different registry cleaning software to get rid of entire stuff left behind.

Thanks for your help ... I moved through the Add/Remove for uninstallation of this before posting but it left behind Sync Manager, Video Converter, etc. as artifacts. Then I have deleted the directory as you have adviced me to do through Ccleaner and everything gone now. Thanks a lot !!

I have downloaded the Ccleaner before some months and it, along with Glary tools have been two utility software's and I currently have no idea what I have to do without this . The Disk Analysis utility in Glary Utilities is absolutely worth to download.