Thread: Sansa volume problem

Sansa volume problem

Hello,
    I have often face the problem of volume, the volume of the player increases itself to the maximum. This is of course very unpleasant and irritates me every time almost. Even a firmware update brought no improvement. Only activated locking is on and other features are not working, but I can not jump to the next track. Does anyone know of this problem and maybe even the solution? How can i limit the volume through the player? Any more help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Sansa volume problem

What you can try is to choose the menu is set to "loudness" / "Volume" and then you can put it on low and should not be so very loud. Have you tried a firmware update to the player by feeding? The support you should really be able to help as I also no longer have this file. The player is already EOL for some time. But one thing it is a class. Or finally you may try installing a complete new software.

I have a problem with my Sansa Clip. And although it has been a firmware update in some way too quiet. In the earlier version of the software it gave my opinion, an option that could regulate the maximum volume. This option is missing now, and the maximum total volume is low. This is quite a nuisance and perhaps you know so, what has gone wrong or how I could fix this.

Put the player back in Settings and choose as a region "North America" or "rest of the world". If you need the region to be changed then you can try this option in your player. Or else just leave it default as it is and see what happens, if this works well and good else you can post back with the error you are getting.

Under setting there are only equalizer, electricity, display, language, references, system info, everything formatted and reset, USB mode. Where can I change the region? Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thanks for your replies.

That is still up, you must first reset. We must be limited, therefore the restriction. Is it worth the upgrade at all?