Thread: Error uploading a video to Photoshop.com

Error uploading a video to Photoshop.com

I got facility on photoshop website where I can upload the videos.But I am getting some issues when I used to upload the videos when I am trying to upload a video to Photoshop.com , I got an error message as "Failed. An error occurred during the uploading process. Try again later". This is a 58 second video and the size of the files is 8.9 MB. Please help me out from this error !

Re: Error uploading a video to Photoshop.com

First of all, you need to check out the video file that you are trying to upload and make sure that you are uploading only .avi or supported files types. If you are not getting proper response while you are having .avi file then you need to go for one another try for uploading it ..Try this once and post me if you are getting the same issue again .This particular .avi video directly from your system to www.photoshop.com, instead of going with the PRE?

Thanks for your prompt reply ! I am still running with the same situation as I was running previously. According to your suggestion, I attepmt again to upload the file and still getting the same error message as I stated above . As you also stated that you should try with the stored video files directly from the computer system. I have never uploaded directly from my system to Photoshop.com. What do I use to perform that as you have suggested me to do ? Many many thank you for your help and support !

For uploading the video, you have to be register with the site then after you can be able to upload the files as you want . After registration, just log in properly to your account at www.photoshop.com and click on My Library, then click the green entitled as Upload Photos & Video button tagged on the top left corner of the page . You will then browse to specify your video file on your system hard drive in the evaluating select file(s) dialog. Click onto the to Open this..

From the Upload Photos and Video dialog that follows, select a loacation (i.e., Library, new/existing album) and then after click on the Upload button to upload the file.

A patch which is officially announced for Adobe Premiere Elements 8 and has been released now via the Adobe Update Manager. This one patch suggests the following things described below :
    1. Crash on opening at the time of graphics driver incompatibility
    2. Crashers because of GPU dependent errors in the application
    3. Crashes at the time of capturing from DV/HDV cameras
    4. Crashes when playback

There are few of the intermittent crashes (When uploading to youtube.com, scrolling via and applying effects/transitions and so mnaything ). The patch can be obtained via the Adobe Update Manager or by selecting for the Updation procedure and can be done from the Help menu under the application.

I moved again into Premiere Elements and saved a file into my system. I then moved into Photoshop.com and find that's I can easily upload it. However I still require to know that why this doesn't work directly from Premiere Elements. I have performed it before with much bigger files without any issues . I desired to be able to go with this feature.