Thread: Font pack for Acrobat Reader 8.2

Font pack for Acrobat Reader 8.2

I am using a Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.2 professional edition. And here I am trying to create PDF file with different fonts. But I am not able to find anything that can help me to get more extra fonts. Like in Microsoft Word you can easily add different fonts and modify your files. It is easy for usage. Here I am looking to install some good font in Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.2. Are there any extra fonts available for Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.2. If yes then from where I can download it and how to install them. I hope this will be easy to use.

Adobe Reader launched 9 Font Packs that can help you to interact with documents. And this is authored in different languages. Many documents that does not come in different fonts gets unreadable in the reader. You can make those thing work easily by adding the font pack. You can find the same on web. Just download it and done. For editing you have to use third party software. You cannot edit or modify the fonts of your existing pdf file.

From time to time adobe released required font packs that can be installed and used. It will be easier to use. You have to start with updating adobe reading. You can find the latest version on the official site. And then you can search for the font pack. After installation the pdf reader is able to read different font files. It is right that to modify the same you have to convert those files to some readable format. Like word file or something. Or else it wont be working well.

Anyone know how to update my current version of my PDF reader with the latest fonts??

I really dont wanna change my player,the newer versions are more bloated,etc.....

If someone could direct me to where to obtain the latest fonts,colours sheets,etc i can just place them into my FONTS folder

Thanks

Re: Font pack for Acrobat Reader 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
    Anyone know how to update my current version of my PDF reader with the latest fonts??

I really dont wanna change my player,the newer versions are more bloated,etc.....

If someone could direct me to where to obtain the latest fonts,colours sheets,etc i can just place them into my FONTS folder

Thanks
    Have you tried downloading the Adobe Reader X Font Packs which enable you to display and interact with documents authored in languages other than those supported in your native Adobe Reader software. They are needed to correctly display a document when an author does not embed the appropriate font into the document.

Ill look into that,thank you my friend