Thread: Acrobat Reader 1.5 LE is unusable

Acrobat Reader 1.5 LE is unusable

I have Nokia C3 mobile phone and it is running on the Symbian S60 V5 platform. I need to install a Adobe Reader 1.5 LE on my Nokia mobile phone. But I have SIS file but I am not able to install and use it. Please tell me how to install this file Adobe Reader 1.5 LE on my Nokia mobile phone. Please help me to solve my problem.

Re: Acrobat Reader 1.5 LE is unusable

I think there must be a problem with your installation file of Adobe Reader 1.5 LE. This Adobe Reader 1.5 LE may corrupt which is creating a problem while installation. To solve your problem you must purchase and download the new Adobe Reader LE from the official web site and then try to install on your mobile phone.

This software application you are installing on your Nokia mobile phone it must be a genuine version to install? I hope this is not a shareware or freeware that's the reason you are not able to install it on your mobile phone. To install it on your mobile you need to purchase it from its official website.

The mobile phone which you are using is that running on the Symbian S60 V5 platform. The software application which you are using is .sis file but the latest Nokia and most of the mobile are running on the latest operating system. That’s why it is supporting a .sisx (extended ) version. You have to download the latest version to install it on your mobile phone.

I am using Nokia 5233 mobile phone from last 4 months I want to download and install the latest version of Adobe reader LE on my mobile phone but I don’t know which is the latest version is available in the market. And also tell me some feature and specification of the Adobe reader LE latest version. Please help me.

There are some of the features of the Adobe Reader LE 2.5
    Viewing and navigating rich PDF content on a device provides a great user experience.
    Adobe Reader LE enables you to access the same PDF files you view on your desktop anytime, anywhere, without conversion.
    The application offers superior performance, including quick rendering and navigation.
    Adobe Reader LE is suitable for devices with a small footprint and low memory.