Thread: Flash Player 10 on PowerPC G5 not working.

Flash Player 10 on PowerPC G5 not working.

I just configure the new version of Flash Player 10 and it does not work at all. I have a PPC G5. I was running version 10 of Flash Player at the time I have downloaded this latest and just stopped working. Well, I removed Flash, and try with other versions. I tried the last 9 to start all over again and nothing. It simply does not work. No matter what I do. Try to check and repair disk permissions etc, I use Firefox 3.6 and Safari 5. It's really frustrating, I need flash player to work and I cannot not do anything to make it work. That is the reason I want to know why Flash Player 10 on PowerPC G5 not working.

Re: Flash Player 10 on PowerPC G5 not working.

I have never heard of dual-core processor PPC and not even heard of G5. You mean you have a MacPro G5's back to back? And Safari 5 or even a test is where you get that? As for the flash, you'll need access to application support folder and delete the associated file, or download a AppZapper better test it to find relevant Flash player everything, delete, and then re-install an older version.

I have a PowerMac G5 which was installed Mac OS 10.3, after updating to 10.3.9, the startup information box, I still blue screen, the mouse is active, that is I can move it, but I have nothing to show. I smith by disabling the extensions, and I'm going to see the programs that start at the opening in my account but the list is empty.

According to the utility MacTracker, we read that the G5 until 2004 PowerPac are limited to 10.3.7 ... strange indeed, I discovered it at the moment. MacTracker The following model can apparently spend 10.37 to 10.4, amazing indeed. Maybe the update should then stop at 10.3.7, and 10.4 pass, but it really is amazing, we learn every day.

Try downloading the 10.3.7 combined update. Then it may need to stop there or possibly if you have the courage to finish the combined version 10.3.9, even going back - I cannot believe that a Power Mac G5 is limited to version 10.3.7 before moving to 10.4, but, sometimes the updates made from downloads of the version known as Combo or combined operation better than from the Apple menu / update.

Unplug the Mac - removal of the power cord to the back of the Mac - and then hold down power button for a dozen seconds. Then, reconnect and restart the Mac by reset the PRAM, that is: by restarting while holding these four keys pressed: Alt - Apple - P - R, and keep them pressed until you hear the startup chime at least 4 times, only after the fourth startup tone, release both keys. Then do full resets by manip, if after that problem persist. It may be that there have material origins, as a faulty RAM strip. Try removing a memory card, and then another, then another. By giving each seat the card previously removed to isolate a possible culprit.

I have just inherited a Power Mac G4, so I want to format it (but I know nothing about Mac). So I inserted the installation CD (because I think that's how to do), I click on the launch of OS installation, and I was told to restart the mac (I think its normal) But when I restart cons I have an error message that appears. With lots of things written in English language computer. And I still have to restart my computer because there was a mistake.