Thread: Flash player 10 update issue with full screen

Flash player 10 update issue with full screen

I have a desktop computer which is running with windows 7 i am facing a problem or issue which is somewhat weird and hence i would like to get a solution to this problem. The problem is that whenever i try to watch a Youtube videos full screen i get a white screen with only sounds in the background. it appears as the full screen problem has just started after the Flash player 10 update. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Flash player 10 update issue with full screen

I had the same problem in the past while watching the youtube videos in the full screen mode, You can fix it you just have to right click on the video and to enter setup. So i would suggest you to adjust enable the hardware acceleration. Simply go to the "Display" you get the check to the option "Enable hardware acceleration." and save these settings this will definitely resolve the problem.

I want to raise my problem and concern, I put the television on the internet, the channels that are played by Windows media player with a double click is full screen, but the channels that play with adobe flash player there is no way. I have flash player 10 and tried everything, and I took off the hardware acceleration, I played everything and there is no way, so I watch the movies in a tiny little screen. If anyone knows the solution thank you.

IF you still face the problem even after enabling the hardware acceleration on your system and hence try to check this with a different browser whichever you may be using. if this works then surely this is a problem with your browser. simply uninstall the browser and then reinstall the browser i would recommend you to install the Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4 .

This seems as a driver problem to me sine you are not able to watch videos. So the best and prefered thing here is to get rid of the video drivers which are installed the and then install the drivers again on your system. It would be better if you try to install the latest drivers on your system from the official website.

You need to reinstall the flash application once again because the browser which ever you are using is not equipped with the flash player and hence i will suggest you to reinstall it manually by yourself. You can do this by simply reinstalling it manually by yourself. Logon to the flash website and follow the simple instructions.

Reinstall the flashplayer on your browser by your self To begin, you need this file:

->C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ Macromed \ Flash and then perform the following steps
    • Open it try running the program FlashUtil9b.exe .
    • A window will open up and will say that it is an update to Flash Player. This do so, install it now, till the end, finally this will work for you It has worked for me too.