Thread: Flash Player 10.1 will or will NOT consume less RAM

Flash Player 10.1 will or will NOT consume less RAM

My computer is running Windows Vista operating system and I use Flash Player for running the flash videos in my system. Actually, my system becomes slow when this player is started. So, I want to know that Flash Player 10.1 will or will NOT consume less RAM, so that I could think of upgrading to this new version. I am waiting for suitable information.

Re: Flash Player 10.1 will or will NOT consume less RAM

According to me, Flash Player 10.1 will consume less RAM. Also, the previous version of this player may be consuming less memory only. The operating system may be causing the situation that the system becomes slow. Anyways, you can try changing to this new version and check out if the memory used is comparatively less or not. Just let me know about the same.

Flash Player 10.1 will consume less RAM at the beginning. I mean to say that as time goes on using the player in your system, it will comparatively use more amount of memory. I guess that this is a flaw that is associated with this particular player. Well, many of the people using this player have given the review that this is the best among the all the versions of Flash Players released till now.

The analysis between Flash Player 10.1 and the older versions have proved that it will consume less RAM. It is better to check out the support that it provides based on the operating systems that are available in the market.

I have downloaded it and using the same quite smoothly. I would also advice you to download a completely new version of this player, since upgrading from the older version will take all the problems of the older version along with it.

I have installed Flash Player 10.1 and according to my experience this particular version is consuming less RAM than the older version. I hope that it does not consume more memory in the future, as mentioned in one of the posts above. Thank you for providing me with all your assistance on this particular query.