Thread: Barcoded forms using Adobe Reader

Barcoded forms using Adobe Reader

As another discussion organized by me, we have created a Barcoded form for the work process. This is used to be successful filling and modifying the barcoded form using Adobe Acrobat reader after we license the form in Livecycle. But recently got that the Reader got failed to read the barcoded form.

After the user fills the complete information in the fields on the form, the barcode field get invisible from the screen . Is it happening because of another licensing process is required in this case? Or is it a technical issue.

Re: Barcoded forms using Adobe Reader

No..no, it is not the issue occurred from the software, this is getting occurred because of some incapability of the software because it is limited to process the memory.The amount of data that you have just passed out through the form is not capable to load the memory. Yeah ! that's what actually going on ...If the amount of data you are processing to encode in a barcode going out of the barcode's data limitation, this is the reason, barcode getting turned into the grey.

Hi everyone,
    I am also running with the similar issues as Rishab has. And it does not help to deduct the amount of data getting processed onto the barcode. The barode section stil moves into the gray in Adobe Reader 9. There seems a strange thing is that I am not getting any issues whenever I open and enter the required values in the form for Adobe Reader 7.Do you have any idea about this .

I have created a form in which I am able to associate the new components with the help of instance Manager. I need to capture the information from each components, I separate barcodes, and here is some of the issues that I am getting . I am able to create the barcode capture data from the first components in the form but when I associate new components when I fill out the form, the barcodes all refers to components no. one.

How can I create each new barcode associated to the right components ? The objects for components data including the barcode is placed in a sub-form. I think and sure somebody can help me here .
    Last edited by Aaloka; 29-06-2010 at 04:11 PM.