Thread: Desktop Control Center stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit

Desktop Control Center stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit

I have done an upgradation of the operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Ever since, I have done this upgradation, the Intel Desktop Control Center stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit. I am not able to understand why this is happening. It had no issues when I was working with Windows Vista. If anyone knows what can be done in this situation, then please provide the solution for getting rid of the same.

Re: Desktop Control Center stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit

It seems that the Desktop Control Center stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit because the operating system is blocking it from starting. This is just a security feature that is provided by the operating system. There is no need to worry because of this. You just have to right-click on the icon of this application or software and force it to run with the help of the Run as Administrator option.

One of the solutions that can be used to eradicate the incompatibility problem that the Desktop Control Center stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit is to use the compatibility mode. Havnt you tried setting the operating system in this mode? If not, then try out the same with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility. I suggest you to use the recommended settings provided there by the system.

Search for the compatibility tool for Intel Desktop Control Center. If you can get the same, install it before the particular application is installed in your system. You will be able to solve the problem that it has stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit. Such tools are provided to all those applications and softwares that are having incompatibility problems with this operating system.

I suppose that you are using the Intel Desktop Control Center that is released for Windows Vista. This is why Desktop Control Center stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit.

It is required that you must visit the official site of Intel and get the Desktop Control Center, that is released for the Windows 7 operating system. I can assure you that installing the same will avoid this situation that is being caused.

The Intel Desktop Control Center stopped working in Windows 7 64 bit because it was incompatible with this operating system. I was using the same that was installed in Windows Vista. Anyways, I have downloaded the one that is compatible for Windows 7 and am not facing any of the issues currently. So, if anyone is facing such issues as mine, then go to the official site of Intel and download the Desktop Control Center that is released for Windows 7.