Thread: Printer drivers got disappear issuing print in adobe reader

Printer drivers got disappear issuing print in adobe reader

I was working with the Adobe Reader 9.3 on Windows 7 Pro and when I issue the print in Adobe Reader 9.3 it makes the installed print drivers to disappear. Has somebody else got this happen before ? Or does Adobe have a work around / resolution for such issue ? After disappearing of printer drivers ,I performed a system restore and they back. I used Adobe Reader 9.3 print and again boom they disappear. Another applications before Adobe Reader are getting printed properly. I am not getting what's wrong going ?? please help

Re: Printer drivers got disappear issuing print in adobe reader

This one issue can be caused by several reason and you have to go with all the specified options here and primarily I will suggest you to check your installed driver. Are you getting any error message or not,you have to specify here actually what is going after print command, the process getting destructed or any internal system error message.Please explain the issues in proper way ..

You should perform the uninstallation of the printer driver once and make sure that you are using proper driver for this device. Then after come up with the print command again and check out that you are getting proper response, if not then frequently uninstall the adobe reader and check out the status now. One more thing I wanted to make you sure that just check out the file specification from the file property.Is it allowed to use for printing ..

You should perform the uninstallation of the printer driver once and make sure that you are using proper driver for this device. Then after come up with the print command again and check out that you are getting proper response, if not then frequently uninstall the adobe reader and check out the status now
    I have tried all these before. I have reinstalled the printer driver and when not getting response in proper way then I uninstalled the adobe application but after then same situation is going on..Please help me to solve this