Thread: Blue Screen After installatin Adobe Reader 9

Blue Screen After installatin Adobe Reader 9

After installation of Adobe Reader 9 in my system I had faced a blue screen suddenly. I am not getting why. I had downloaded Adobe from torrent site. It was downloaded successfully. I run the setup and all things goes well. But when I open some 6 pdf files at once in one click then the system hangs for while and blue screen appears. I need some help for fixing that.

Re: Blue Screen After installatin Adobe Reader 9

You can check that your cpu is getting hot or not. Because you cannot say just Adobe can be behind the crash. First of all there is a message on the desktop when a blue screen comes. You can note down the message and then search the same on Google. You will find the most appropriate solution for the same. This shows that your operating system is not stable.

The BSoD can occur for poorly written data on devices, faulty memory, registry corrupted DLLs or incompatible hardware problems such as overheating of the computer. I think your are having some corrupt copy of setup of Adobe. I will recommend you to go on Adobe site and download the proper setup file for the same. Download and run setup back again.

It can be due to corrupt setup file. As you said that you had downloaded the same from torrent. But you must avoid such unauthorized downloads. Better go to the officail site of Adobe and download the proper version. It is a free tool then why you need to download it from Torrents. Torrents downloads are cracked and they have virus in them which can make your system unstable.

Adobe Reader software is the standard electronic document exchange, software for viewing PDF can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view and print PDF files and explore, including portfolio and maps in this format. It is a very basic and simple application which does not require a higher amount of system requirement. Just run appropriate setup.

Suddenly I can not print the document in Abobe Reader 9.3.2. I get the following messages. The document can be printed then a other message comes saying a page has not been selected for printing. Before that the printing with this software for PDF documents was working fine. I am not able to get a reason behind the same. At last I will have to re-install all stuff the software and my printer back again.

I will recommend you to uninstall the software with ccleaner, tuneup, RegCleaner and generic windows. Impossibility the pdf reader always display the following message that Unable to open this hotfix package. It is necessary to verify the patch package for it. You will need to get some update for the same. Then download the same from the official site of Acrobat try the same.