Thread: Can't install latest Flash player 10.1 for Opera 10.53

Can't install latest Flash player 10.1 for Opera 10.53

As i was watching a video demo i saw a flash player missing or incorrect version error. I tried to download but nothing happens. Always have a small icon with a circle , triangle and a square of different colors , but at no time could it asks if I want to make a particular manipulation so that i will be able to install the install latest Flash player 10.1 for Opera 10.53. What can I check and do? thank you very much

Re: Can't install latest Flash player 10.1 for Opera 10.53

This has always been the case for the opera. Some of the flash applications are not compatible with the latest version of the Opera browser. So i would suggest you to get rid of this latest version of the opera browser and downgrade some older version of this application since these versions are compatible with the browser.

The problem here is that the browser cannot download the flash player automatically and hence i would suggest you to download it manually since this can be down quiet easily from the official flash site. Flash Player lets you view Web sites last generation, integrating video, text, graphics sound and interactive .

Flash is a standard essential since it is already installed on 98% of desktops. The new version 10.1 provides a hardware acceleration module that uses the power of graphics and less on the processor. If you can't download it manually then i would suggest you to go for the mozilla firefox browser. Since the Firefox browser take care of such things itself.

I had the same problem as you all. But I think I found the solution and is very stupid. Make the normal process of downloading the official page of flash player. At the end of the installation there is a sign displayed "Installation successful". And often where everyone stops. Now let drag your mouse over the picture there will be marked "Finish the setup and enable the module" or something of this kind. And yes, everything works just right click on the image and i confirm you that it works.

I have the same problem while install Flash Player on the opera browser. then after a lot of research i found a solution my self i would advice you to do the same i have mentioned it below follow the operations.
    1. I was advised to Start -> Run -> regedit.
    2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ ActiveX Compatibility \ (D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000) \ and delete the key.
    3. Restart the system.

Again try to install the Flash this will resolve the issue.