Thread: Barcode is grey in ADOBE READER

Barcode is grey in ADOBE READER

I work with online software. This service generates shipping labels provided with a barcode number. These labels are sent to me in PDF format. They appear quite normal on the screen. But when I print using a laser printer black / white 4M Plus Hewlett Packard numbers under the bar will print normally when the bars are obscured by a dark gray rectangle. However, they overflow slightly (approx. 0.5 mm ) in this rectangle.

Re: Barcode is grey in ADOBE READER

You can solve this problem temporarily by making a screenshot of the Pdf document , which will in return give you a new document then import it as JPEG XPress document and then adjust the same to size. Try to use this trick till you get a permanent solution hope that this will definitely help you to get rid of this problem.

With acrobat reader you can not do anything, For the Barcode you wil have to download a higher version of this application or some other application which will serve you in this regard. But i would suggest you to download the version 9 of Acrobat reader from Adobe website or do a test with Preview. You can download the same from the official Adobe website.

Thank you for your reply. I 'll do the update and try again. Regarding the preview function, I had already tried . It is not supported by Acrobat. At least in the version 7 . I would like to inform you the same that the solution which you have predicted has not helped me at all. If possible please give me a different solution.

Install the Adobe Reader 9. Since this version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view and print PDF (Portable Document Format). Adobe Reader also lets you fill and submit PDF forms online. This new version offers several new features: faster startup of the application, a support Flash natively, improvements to the functions of portfolio and finally tightened security.