Thread: Adobe Media Encoder CS4 crash on startup

Adobe Media Encoder CS4 crash on startup

I am having an issue with the Adobe Media Encoder which is working perfectly till yesterday but now it ins not working. Whenever i start the computer at the that time it crashes. I also tried to start from the startup but the same crash happens every time. So if any one knows about the same problem then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Adobe Media Encoder CS4 crash on startup

I think that some of the Adobe Media Encoder file might be missing or got corrupted because of which you are getting this kind of the crashing problem. So i will advise you to repair the installation of the Adobe Media Encoder CS4 which might be helpful for solving the issue of your. For that all you have to do is to insert the CD and it will ask for the repair.

As per your suggestion i have tried the same which you have asked me to do. I have gone through the Adobe CS4 repair and perform the but could not find it working for me. I have repaired the same with the genuine Cd which i have got from the Adobe Pack. So please let me know about some other solution which can help me with the issue of mine.

If that is not also working then i wil advise you top uninstall the complete package of the Adobe CS4 and then install it again. For the Uninstallation fir st you have to start the computer in the safe mode that will help you to uninstall the program completely from the system. After that just go for the complete clean installation of the Adobe Media Encoder CS4.

Adobe media player is a media player using Adobe AIR technology to make available to its users , podcasts, videos from sites and television channels: Universal Music Group , CBS , concierge.com , VernissageTV , etc . Its simple interface allows you to easily see the different categories of the catalog (action, games, movie , children , comedy , etc. . ) and select the episode you want to watch it directly. The application also offers to subscribe to video feeds , manage your favorites , but also to list all your videos in Flash .

I am not sure but let me tell you that this can be the Virus issue which might be causing the crash in the Adobe Media encoder CS4. So i will suggest you to install the AntiVirus and then run it for the complete system scanning. But first make it sure that your computer is running with the Antivirus which is having the latest update of the Virus Definition. So try this out and see whether you are getting it work or not.

If all the above replies are not working for you then i will advise you to contact the Adobe regarding the error which you are getting with the same. Just report the error which you are getting with the Adobe Start and you will get the proper solution for your problem that you are getting. So do as i said and find the solution regarding your issue.