Thread: Utorrent - better way to move things up and down the queue?

Utorrent - better way to move things up and down the queue?

Thank you for this wonderful program to all of you who work so hard. I switched from Vuze to Utorrent. Because it is so much faster, and also light in usage. I also find the same much easier. I am having a question regarding using the same. I am not able to find how to manage the queue in Utorrent. Is there a easy way to move that thing up and down. I had tried locating option for the same but it looks very basic to me. There must be some way through which it can manage torrent queues.

Re: better way to move things up and down the queue?

In Utorrent you just have to right click on the torrent link and then you can find out the options for moving them up and down. You can also do the same by holding down the Ctrl key and then using the arrow keys. That will allow you to arrange them as per your need. Another way is to sort the same by date, number, size, etc. I also think Utorrent is the best lightweight client. It is easy to use with simple settings and not so complicated options.

The version that I am using is having large widths and arrows at the end. It is located at the menu bar on the top side. It will allow you to arrange the links properly and effectively. And if you are having tons of torrents and want a shot then you can try clicking them and dragging them as per your need. I am quiet sure this will help. I always sort on the basis of download complete. It help me to pause a few torrents that are not required and can be downloaded later on.

Re: Utorrent - better way to move things up and down the queue?

There was nothing set in setting = ( parameters) General tab check μTorrent home on system startup to start up with Windows . QUEUEING SETTING tab to the value 15 for the number of active torrents and number of active download the first 2 lines for windows C all. I hope this solution will helpful to you.

The value of the max upload is 10kb / s with an alternative value outside of download 13Kb / s. The problem is not speed I agree with you, the pb is that I have tens of peer connection who downloads so ridiculous value (0.1 to 0.3 kb / s) if there’s only me that they have seed for years! I limit the number of clients but when I set a value in “Queue “μT did not take into account because apparently I have a lot of active torrent! If you have an idea?

A quick way to move torrents up and down in Utorrent, you can select more than one torrent and move them at the same time. If a torrent you want to move is down the bottom of the list and you want it further uip the top, instead of moving it up heaps of times by clicking the move torrent up button, select the ones above it and move all them down one and the one you want to move will end up the top or where you want it to be. I hope you understand this.....