Thread: Peak and Off-Peak determination in uTorrent

Peak and Off-Peak determination in uTorrent

I am using a uTorrent and i want to ask you guys that does this client suggest me that whether i should start download in peak or off-peak times. I do not know that is it useful for others or not but it would saving much time for me. so is there anybody who can tell me how to do the same.

Re: Peak and Off-Peak determination in uTorrent

I guess there must be some kind of settings provided in an uTorrent which allows you to enable that the download should started with the peak time or an off-peak time. Though i have never used this torrent client so i do not have any idea about the options and settings on it. So i hope that you would be getting some proper guy who can help you in a proper way.

I think an uTorrent has been provided with the Schedular which helps you to schedule the downloads which in fact would be doing the same from the back end. I think there is no other way by which this torrent client to suggest you that you should start the download with the peak time or with an off-peak time.

I know that the scheduler can do this but that is not what i am talking about, I want like certain downloads should be running just in peak time and it should get stopped when it gets to off-peak time. At the same time some downloads which has been stopped on peak time will gets started in an off-peak time.

I have got your point that you want to stop the download after certain amount of download has been completed. Actually i have seen this kind of feature in the Vuze which i was using before some time. Suppose one download has been completed up to 20 Gb then it should have stopped until other completes its 20 Gb then both of them will start again.