Thread: bt.transp_disposition & compatibility

bt.transp_disposition & compatibility

I want to know about the bt.transp_disposition & compatibility in uTorrent 2.0. I was having a problem with it when I was using the same in uTorrent 1.8.5. I was able to solve the problems when I changed the settings of bt.transp_disposition to 15. It previously came with 13. This is why it had the issues. uTorrent was not able to connect to peers when bt.transp_disposition was set to 13. Anyways, setting it to 15 solved the matter. I want to know about what is the case with uTorrent 2.0.

Re: bt.transp_disposition & compatibility

There is only one method to know about the bt.transp_disposition & compatibility in uTorrent. You will have to upgrade to uTorrent 2.0 or better download a completely new application of this particular version. Install the same and then, you will be able to make out from your own if there is any problem as you have mentioned. If there are problems, just switch to the older version till you get the solutions for the problem in the new version.

I dont think that there is a need to check out with the bt.transp_disposition & compatibility in uTorrent. I have been using this torrent application from quite a long time and did not encounter any of the issues with the peers are mentioned by you. Infact, I did not know that there can be some changes made to these settings for the connection with the peers.

According to me, there is a need to check out with the bt.transp_disposition & compatibility in uTorrent. There are some issues that are persisting. The reason for this is the same, as mentioned, the seeds dont connect properly. You need to set the value of bt.transp_disposition as 16 to get rid of the problem with the peers.

If you are not able to understand what to do, then just reply, so that I can explain in detail.

Yes, actually I am not able to understand what did you mean to say by adding 16 to the value of bt.transp_disposition. I know how to go about changing its value. The issue is that I did not understand whether the value has to be 16 or should 16 be added to the current value. Kindly provide the explanation on what you meant to say about changing the value.

I did not tell that 16 should be the value of bt.transp_disposition in uTorrent 2.0. There will be some value to the particular option previously. You need to add 16 to that old value. I have used the same technique when I was facing a problem with the connection of the peers in this torrent application. Because of this, I can assure you that your issues will be solved with the help of this technique.

Actually, I was just confused that whether to add 16 more or just 16 to the value of bt.transp_disposition. Anyways, I have understood the same now. Thanks for all the help that you have provided. I will try the suggestions now and let you know if there is an issue with the same. I hope to get more help in the future. Have a great time. I will be back with more queries.........