Thread: Aero UI for Windows Vista / Windows 7 in uTorrent

Aero UI for Windows Vista / Windows 7 in uTorrent

Is the Aero UI for Windows Vista / Windows 7 in uTorrent available. Almost all the applications and programs have been provided with this user interface. This is because it looks more awesome. Also, most of the users who are using these operating systems are used to such an interface.

I have not been able to find this interface in any of the versions released till now. So, I need to know that is such a feature of Aero interface available or not? Kindly reply soon.

Re: Aero UI for Windows Vista / Windows 7 in uTorrent

According to me, the Aero UI for Windows Vista / Windows 7 in uTorrent is not available till now. Actually, I think that including this particular feature will make the torrent application look more complicated. This is why the officials are not releasing any version of uTorrent with this particular interface. Anyways, I think that you will have to wait and see if such a version will be released or not.

Applying particular skins to any of the applications and programs help to give the interface that you apply in the operating system. For instance, if you are using Windows XP and installed a theme of Vista or 7, then all the applications and programs will be applied with this theme. I suppose uTorrent will also be applied with the same. Windows Vista and Windows 7 will have to use the interface that is available for them.

Inorder to get the Aero UI for Windows Vista / Windows 7 in uTorrent, there is a very simple method to obtain it. You will have to send a request regarding the feature that you require to the officials in the form of mails or some other method. If they think that the feature that you are requesting will be helpful or will make the application more attractive, then the feature will be included in the new feature released.

Even if the Aero UI for Windows Vista / Windows 7 in uTorrent will not be available for this application, there is one feature that will be included in the up-coming versions. I have found from the web that there will be a taskbar progress available for uTorrent, that will have the same graphical interface as the Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems provide.

I have searched the internet and found out an application that helped me to apply the Aero UI for Windows Vista / Windows 7 in uTorrent. I am using Windows 7, so it worked fine. Anyways, people who are using Windows Vista can try using any application, that is by downloading the same from the internet. I feel the look of the application very good now.