Thread: utorrent speed booster

utorrent speed booster

Hello,
    How can we do to boost to utorrent to speed because of 10 kb/s is really not much and all ports are properly opened. If I start the download the speed is too slow and takes a long time to download. So, if you guys know how I can increase my download speed it would be great. Thank you.

Re: utorrent speed booster

Utorrent does not need to be boost. The speed depends on the torrent you downloaded, the seeds and leech present. I sometimes world is over 1mb / s but should not dream of the river depends on the people behind it. If you downloaded a file, you have more chance there have guys like us with the old connection. On an international roster or your more likely to see the U.S. it (for example) the it will go faster uploads seen that these people compared to us . Another way to boost utorrent, optimize your settings in the options.

Hello
    μtorrent works very well without artifice simply download the torrent and good to have a set minimum. For my part I have already reached the 2.5MB / s (2500Ko / s). Up to you but I do not think there have really a miracle, if you train at this point is that there is a reason for that.

Patches μtoreents suggested on other posts are a little (or much) of the crap it does nothing to change the settings from the firewall and install, μtorrents configuration that seems not to be as good. Before installing a patch find out about these actions.

Utorrent booster? all depends on the seed and the flow allowed by these seeds all, nothing more no need to soft full of viruses and I know many seeds with a good flow and you run more than 2m/s. I guess you have understood what you will need to do, just pick up to torrents with more seeds.

No boost with an optimized configuration with PC tips tricks, revised up download and some other beyond. I DLL 900 KB / s and I issue 300 kbps
    First rule: choose a good source and SHARING. Secondly understand how the software works and then optimizing certain parameters one by one. Everything does not fall effortlessly into the little hand. Utorrent on you will not find much to boost, it depends on the number of sources and sharing that you have the file you want to download, it's who you will download faster or slower, and not the program itself .

Hello,
    I downloaded the software "μTorrent Turbo Booster", but I can not make it work. I press on Accelerate, but the download speed remains below 50 kb/s. If someone could help me. Thank you in advance.