Thread: Can Labels be assigned automatically according to torrent status?

Can Labels be assigned automatically according to torrent status?

I am having a query regarding the uTorrent that i am using. I wanted to assign the label automatically to the torrent which i am downloading and which is paused. I am not willing to add the label on the folder. When the torrent is loaded that it show label and when the torrent is stopped at that time it should have to change automatically. If possible then help me with working of it. Thank you.

Re: Can Labels be assigned automatically according to torrent status?

I can suggest you something which is not exactly but can be close to what you are looking for. You can go with the control select two categories. It will provide the auto label to all the torrent loaded from the RSS only. You can also select the persistent label for the stopped torrent. Just right click on it and then click on predefined label. It will work close.

There are no such way is still defined in the uTorrent which will auto label the loaded torrent as well as the stopped torrent. This is not yet implemented in the uTorrent but as you are willing this if uTorrent will gone through the same then it is possible that the next release of the uTorrent might be having the fix for this issue.

I am unable to understand that why the uTorrent is unable to make this feature working i the uTorrent as i have checked an older thread regarding the same query for the automatically on the utorent forum. I think that uTorrent have to understand the need of there user. and if not then give proper explanation behind not adding the automatic label in uTorrnet.

There are some of the trick have been explained on the tracker.foo.org which is having the automatic label assigning to the torrent download and seed which is stopped. All you have to do is to check out the site and find the solution for your problem that you are going through. So try that out and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

I have enough knowledge about the query of mine i.e. "Can Labels be assigned automatically according to torrent status?" And now i know that it is not possible to get the label assign automatically. Anyways thanks for all the help that you have given me to sort out the issue mine. Hope to get back with new issue.