Thread: Not able to install Threatfire 4.6

Not able to install Threatfire 4.6

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the application that is I have Threatfire 4.6 application and wants to install but I am not able to do the thing. When I try to do it says that an older version exists and then the process rolls back. What has to be done? Please guide me. Also I need to do some detection for Keyloggers but threatfire is unable to perform the act also. Help me out.

Re: Not able to install Threatfire 4.6

The problem can be sorted well. All you need to do is to uninstall the program that is been installed to the system that is the older version of threatfire and then check for the thing. You may then need to work well for the possible change as required. So cope with the thing and work well. After the uninstallation is done try to install the latest pack or the application you need to install.

It could be that the copy of the application you have may not be proper or do not have good features and this is the reason that you are not able to work well for the same. So in order to process or get the aspects to be cleared it is necessary that you perform for the thing as needed. It will be very much essential for you and sort the thing as required. So do check out by getting another copy of the application.

You may need to work or install the application by using administrator rights. Only then you will be able to work or make the tings to be sorted. This can be done by right clicking on the application installer.exe file and then make the application to Run as Administrator. Now install the suite and then check whether you are able to work.

Another aspect that can be taken into consideration and make the aspects to be performed is by creating a new account and granting it the privileges or admin rights. This can be done by going to the control panel option and then create a new account from the user account option. As it is been done it is essential that you then perform the act by making the account type as admin under the manage section. This will surely let you to get to a better solution. So do check for the same.

There is a possibility that the application may work well for you or function as needed. This can be done by trying to make the system to run under safe mode. As it is been done you may then try to install the application and then check whether it is able to function for you. Most probably it will definitely work. Do look for the output.

Install the application under compatible mode and then check out for the thing. This can be done well by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then click on compatibility option. Then make the application to install under compatible mode for Windows Xp. This will surely let you to get the aspects to be sorted and work accordingly. Restart the system after the installation and then check for the conclusion. Things may then work in your way.