Thread: Threatfire and Blu-ray issues on HTPC

Threatfire and Blu-ray issues on HTPC

I have a HTPC (Home theatre PC) installed with Windows 7. I have some Blu-ray movies and I tried to playback to the system. But the problem is I am not able to get the thing work that the is the execution of the playback is not proper. I really do not know what could have caused the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes as needed. I have installed Threatfire and it started all after that.

Re: Threatfire and Blu-ray issues on HTPC

I would suggest you to remove the threatfire application and then check out for the thing. This will surely let you to get the things to process as required. You may then be able to work or get the things to be executed as needed. So do check out for the same. So I would suggest you to do the steps. This will surely help you out and make the aspects to be worked.

It seems that the problem is with the Optical drive that you use. Do check out for the thing. You need to service the drive well. I guess the lens is not able to read the disc well or may have been appended with some scratches. So you need to check for the thing and make the possible implementation. Use a DVD lens cleaner solution for cleaning the device. This will lead you to get the things to process. So check out.

Use another drive or device to make the disc to work well. It could be that the source drive is not coping or functioning for you well and this is the reason that you are not able to perform for the thing. So in order to work for the thing it is essential that you use some other media or device to execute the same. Check out for the same and make the ailments to be fulfilled. You will surely be helped.

It would be better that you perform a reinstallation of the application that is threat fire and then check out for the change. I hope the application may have some issue and this is the reason you are getting issues while playing the media. A reinstallation will generally remove the bugs that is been appended and you may be able to perform or work with the media well, then. So perform the act and then check out for the conclusion.

The possibility seems with the application and the optical drive. The thing seems to be with the compatibility. You need to look out for the same that is by making the installation of the application under compatible mode. You will then be able to perform for the act. So I hope this will surely let the application to get functioned. Check out.

It would be better that you install the application by right clicking on it and make it install under compatible mode for Windows Xp. So get it worked as needed. So all you needed to perform is to function as mentioned. You will then be able to sort the thing. Or you can also make the system to run under safe mode. This would not have embedded feature.