Thread: D:\Setup.exe only part of a ReadProcessMemory

D:\Setup.exe only part of a ReadProcessMemory

Hello friends,

I am trying to install a particular software and I am getting an error message frequently saying D:\Setup.exe only part of a ReadProcessMemory. My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system with 4 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor.

Can this problem be eradicated anyhow? Please help me with all possible suggestions and replies as soon as possible.

Re: D:\Setup.exe only part of a ReadProcessMemory

Hello there, you will have to login into the account that is having
    ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS. Since, you are trying to install the software from an account that does not have sufficient rights for its installation. This means that you may be using a limited account. Due to this, you are getting the message as D:\Setup.exe only part of a ReadProcessMemory.

Hello again,

Thank you for looking into my problem about the error message "D:\Setup.exe only part of a ReadProcessMemory". Well, I am using the administrator account itself. Infact, there is only one account in my system and that is the administrator account. Now, as this solution would not work, what can be done?

Please help.

The account from which you have logged in is just a simple user that you have created. There is another administrator account of the system itself. Well, you can simply get the administrator rights with the help of an option called "run as administrator". This option is available when you right-click on the icon of the particular software that you need to install.

I suppose that there are some conflicts between the software and the Windows 7 operating system and this is the main cause of the D:\Setup.exe only part of a ReadProcessMemory message. Make sure that the setup of the software is actually present or not. Try installing it on some other computer and check out if you are getting the same problem there too.