Thread: Please install Adobe Fireworks CS4 using Setup.exe

Please install Adobe Fireworks CS4 using Setup.exe

While I am trying to install adobe fireworks cs4, dream weaver cs4 and photoshop cs4 in my system with the Windows 7 operating system, the computer is prompting me again and again the message saying that Please install Adobe Fireworks CS4 using Setup.exe.

The problem is that I do not know from where to get this file called setup.exe. Does anyone has any idea about how and where to get this file? Kindly provide some help soon.

Re: Please install Adobe Fireworks CS4 using Setup.exe

There is no need to worry if you are frequently getting the message "Please install Adobe Fireworks CS4 using Setup.exe". This is a genuine message that is flashed out. This file is present in the root folder of the CS or DVD. So, you just have to provide the destination of this folder and the installation will begin instantly. I hope that your issue will be solved with the help of this technique.

Hello there.....

If the system is prompting to Please install Adobe Fireworks CS4 using Setup.exe, then there is a possibility that the file is missing from your installation disc. Now, you will have to search for the setup files of adobe fireworks cs4, dream weaver cs4 and photoshop cs4 from the internet and then, accordingly do the installation. Also provide the files when they are asked for.

Make sure that Adobe Fireworks CS4 is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. If it is incompatible, then this may be reason for the error message that you are getting, that is Please install Adobe Fireworks CS4 using Setup.exe. If it is incompatible, then there is no technique that can be used to get it working in your system. You can test its compatibility on the official site of Microsoft.

There is no need to worry even if Adobe Fireworks CS4 is not compatible with Windows 7. You will have to get the compatibility tool for this software and install this tool before this software is installed. All the required compatibility settings will be done with the help of this tool. Just make sure that you have the file called Setup.exe for adobe fireworks cs4, dream weaver cs4 and photoshop cs4.

I think that the incompatibility is causing the message of Please install Adobe Fireworks CS4 using Setup.exe to be flashed in your system. This is why it is always recommended that one must never install or upgrade to the Windows 7 operating system. I would suggest you to format the system and install Windows XP or Windows Vista because this problem may not be encountered in that operating system.