Thread: Problem with Microsoft Office 2007 Spanish Language Pack

Problem with Microsoft Office 2007 Spanish Language Pack

I am having issue with language pack of Microsoft Office 2007. I need a spanish support for Microsoft Office. First of all what are the languages provided in teh pack. Does I can get individual office pack. I yes then how. Also what is the difference between a Office and Multi language pack. Also what is the exact difference between Office 2003 Proofing Tools and the individual language packs.

Re: Problem with Microsoft Office 2007 Spanish Language Pack

The Office language packs are the add on products which can provide you nice user experience on the office suite. You can enable desktop support for more than one language support in that. This comes with a proper menu that gives you properly to access and change your language settings. Other than this you got a dictionary support with than and a spell checker is also included in the same. You just need to enable that as per your use.

Usually there are lots of languages included in Microsoft Office Pack. Some of them are German, Hindi, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, French, Russian, Slovak, etc. You can go on the official site for more information on the language pack. You can also download them individually from there. I am not sure weather this is chargeable or not. But the Multi user pack is chargeable.

The document proofing is an extra tool which is is the base of Office 2007 language deployment. It is best suitable for large organization. It is not tool for you if you are going to use the same on a single pc. For the Multi user pack you have to purchase the Multi user language pack. It does come comes with the office suite. You can buy that from official site.

When you are in Word 2007 you click the round button at the top and you will choose option Word. Now there you can choose the proofing in the options of correcting words. if you click on dictionary custom from there you can change the language in which windows fixes your text. It will show up you red lines on the documents when you type so that it helpful grammatical support.

You can buy the Multi-Language pack which is provided on the official site for purchase. you can buy the same for $199. The language pack other than singe is $24.95. You can buy the same and run the setup. Then you can adjust the language settings as per your need. Well I will recommend you to look for this addon when you buy the official version of Microsoft Office 2007.

In the Start Menu click on the Office Tools and there you can found Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings. You like to set the languages to be able order. If this is not provided then you can click on Start Menu > Control Panel and then click on Add Remove program. In that you can click on Office 2007 and then click on change. Look from there that weather you got a language pack or not.