Thread: New PNR assertion failed

New PNR assertion failed

I wanted to clean up my control panel because my PC to open and train for everything in which I want to access. This morning when I opened my mail , a first window appeared: new pnr assertion failed (Assertion failed in file. \ source \ frameKeeper.cpp, function frameInfo_t: BeginParseFrame, line 1763) and the second window: Message web page ( stack overflow at line: 0). Could someone over there can fix this issue.?

Re: New PNR assertion failed

There should be something wrong with your operating system, that's why you are getting such problem. It can also be virus that is generating this problem.!! So first you should try to scan your system with an updated anti-virus. If scanning is not helping you, then you will have to format your operating system and then would have to reinstall it. I am sure that by doing this your problem will be fixed.

Before repairing or reinstalling your operating system, you should try to run some disk utility. I was having the similar issue and by running the disk utility it got solved. So I thought that same thing might help you. If you are not having any disk utility then the following would prove helpful for you :
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...sk-utility.htm

I am also having the problem of PNR assertion but while using the hotmail. When I am doing anything related to emails on my hotmail, the same message pops up. The message that I am getting is as follows :
    "Assertion failed in file./Source/framekeeper.cpp/function frameInfo_t:: Begin Parse Frame, line 1763"
    Can anyone help me for this issue.?

If you are getting an error in Hotmail, then you should send it to the Hotmail with your screen-shots of error messages. If you don't now to do that the following steps will help you :
    1. Initially you will have to log-in to your account of Windows Live Hotmail.
    2. Then select the page where you are getting the error, so that you can access it.
    3. On keyboard, you will have to press the “Print Screen” key, so that you can print that particular page.
    4. Then for pasting that you will have to open Photo Editor or Picture Editor(Microsoft Paint).
    5. After opening that paste the screen shot by pressing “Ctrl” and “V” on your keyboard.
    6. Then you will have to save the attachment as a ".jpeg" file by selecting "JPEG" under the "Save as type" drop-down menu then click on the "Save" button.
    7. Then attach the screenshot to new email message.

This print screen you can send to the Hotmail site and you will get further assistance.

Yes, there are always the solution it would not all be fired for wlm, including program files, and reinstall all? I wonder if I will not put all your "my documents and favorites" on external hard drive and then reformat everything. External hard drive allows you to save data after your pc. Is a device. It allows you to store data before reformatting your pc for example. With that allows you to keep given you outside of the PC, and power them back on your pc after reformatting done.

Since I only had problems with anti virus, and a guy with a professional computer store told me how involved the system, I stop to install. The latest that I had, I had three three-horse, and twenty different virus. Since I have no virus, my pc not rowing, and I have no problem running. Besides MSN, I've never had any malfunctions, and I doubt that will not be a virus. The "virus", it is an invention to windows to sell you their shit.