Thread: AMD Overdrive failed to start

AMD Overdrive failed to start

I am having computer system with windows 7 installed on it. Before few days I installed AMD Overdrive 3.02. But actual problem is that, this application doesn't start. I am getting error message saying that 'AMD OverDrive failed to start'. I am totally frustrated becasue of this issue. If you knows any solution to resolve this AMD Overdrive 3.02 issue, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: AMD Overdrive failed to start

According to me you have not properly installed this AMD Overdrive on your computer system. And only becasue of that you are getting issue whenever you trying to start this application. If you wan to resolve this issue, then for that you will need to reinstall this AMD Overdrive. Please try out this solution first.

I am also getting same problem with this AMD Overdrive. I have tried all of the solutions to get rid over this AMD Overdrive issue, but still getting same problem. As per mentioned in the above suggestion I also tried the reinstallation of the AMD Overdrive with fresh installation file, but it also doesn't make any difference in problem. Please provide proper solution for this.

It sounds that your windows 7 operating system may comprises some issue, which generating problem to AMD Overdrive. I think there is only solution to resolve this issue, and which is to reinstall your windows 7 operating system. I also had same issue and did the same thing as mentioned above to resolve this problem.

Please review following solutions:
    • Try to reinstall AMD Overdrive with new installation file.
    • Try to configure the properties of AMD Overdrive.
    • If above doesn't helpful, then reinstall your operating system.

It seems very complicated to find out the exact cause for this AMD Overdrive issue. There are many issues which may cause this type of problem. One them is that problem in the installation file. It also possible that your operating system is having some problem. You should also make sure that your PC doesn't have any issue.