Thread: Printshop 23 Deluxe vs Windows 7

Printshop 23 Deluxe vs Windows 7

I have been using Adobe Photoshop CS2 on my Windows XP computer from a long time and was happy with it until I decided to upgrade my computer to Windows 7. After I completed my upgrade process I noticed that CS2 is not giving me a much better performance as it should do usually. I thus decided to try out some different software and one of the software that I found was Printshop 23 Deluxe. According to the specification it is designed for Windows 7 but I don't know if that's true and so I am here. I would like to know your opinion about this software. If you deny me not to use this then please provide me some Printshop 23 Deluxe alternative.

Re: Printshop 23 Deluxe vs Windows 7

If you will search for some photo editing software then you will definitely find a lot of such software. Some are free, while some are either cheap or reasonable when the facility that they provide is taken into account. I can't suggest any of the software unless and until I know your basic needs. If you can provide me some more details about your requirements etc then I would be in situation to explain things in a much better way.

Thanks for your input buddy. My requirement is very small if you look into it. I basically want to create posters, flyers, ads, brochures and greeting cards for my clients based on their work. I am not particularly looking for photo editing software but just an application that is similar to Photoshop or Printshop 23 Deluxe. It should work on my Windows 7 computer. I also would like to save those files in PDF format.

I suppose you must be having Microsoft Office installed on your system. It should have Office Publisher which also provides you those features. It will perform your tasks with out the headache to download or purchase something. However if you want then you can do some Google search to find out various other software which could also help you out.

Printshop 23 Deluxe alternative

I would suggest you to go for Adobe Photoshop CS5. Adobe Photoshop CS5 Design Premium software is the ultimate toolkit for designers who need to express their wildest ideas with precision; work fluidly across media; and produce exceptional results in print, web, interactive, and mobile design. Craft eye-catching images and graphics, lay out stunning pages, build standards-based websites, create interactive content without writing code, and extend page layouts for viewing with eBook reading devices