Thread: How to Convert mov to mts

How to Convert mov to mts

I have a lot of MOV file which is quick time output file. But Final Cut does not allow to open. So i want to convert that to MTS format that is a high definition format, MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format commonly used by Sony HD camcorders. Please help.

Re: How to Convert mov to mts

You need to use Aiseesoft HD Video Converter that is the best HD Converter to TS HD, HD STD m2ts HD, HD MPEG, WMV HD, HD, MPG, MP4 HD, QuickTime MOV HD, HD H.264, RM HD Video. Aiseesoft HD Video Converter supports comprehensive video formats including MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP , 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), DVD (NTSC, PAL, SECAM).
    Last edited by Raine; 28-05-2010 at 04:34 PM.

It is not free, but I have been looking for forever to find a converter that can convert videos to a codec can read my MediaCenter and is easy to use and includes a large number of codecs. I finally made to pay for it: MTS Pavtube Video Converter. You need to buy a key for it, but it has only 29 USD and it is stable. I am very pleased with himself! It converts almost everything! Except for the vids that are not playable on any type of player. Even better is that you can create profiles of conversion, batch conversion.

I downloaded the free software Format Factory. I converted my files to mts, It have following steps:
    1- It choose the Expert mode
    2 -Choose "by default" for just about everything
    3 - 25,000 to clearly specify the rate of video stream. It is very important because this flow corresponds to the quality bluray. The conversion is pretty fast, and you can immediately start editing with files that are converted.

Xilisoft MTS converter, which is born to achieve. It will convert the recorded videos H.264/MPEG4 AVC HD format (*. m2ts, *. mts) to other HD video, including AVI HD, H.264 HD and MPEG2 HD MPEG, MPEG2 HD MPG , HD MPEG4 and MOV. The MTS Converter is also able to convert videos to formats MTS/M2TS video / audio streams, such as MOV, AVI, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4/H.264, M4A, MP3.

I am also using MTS video converter, i can split a file into several, specify the size of output file with the bitrate calculator, integrated, and adjust the various output settings for custom files. Besides these functions above, MTS converter can help you export multiple files for a single source.

I thought the first would have worked with. Mts files (they are basically MPEG-2), but you can try an application such as MPEG Streamclip (Free, Multiplatform). I did not used to. Mts files, but the JVC Everio is listed as a device to work with. As far as what to transcode, you want to avoid AE codec uses temporal compression (like MPEG-2, H.264, HDV).

ThumbsUp Re: How to Convert mov to mts

why not have a try Aunsoft video Converter which is the easiest and fastest to use.
    thmis software can convert among almost all video and audio formats.It can convert TiVo to MPEG for you, making it easy for you to burn the output MPEG file to DVD with burning software. Then you can enjoy recorded TV shows anytime you want. It converts MKV, MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, TS, FLV to MP4, WMV for you to play different videos on portable devices like iPad, iPhone, Zune, PSP, XboX 360, Apple TV, WD TV, Nexus One, HTC Hero, Archos, Sansa.
    cool software