Thread: PS3 video conversion tool

PS3 video conversion tool

I have a PS3 and I want to watch videos that I have on PS3 in PC, so I put my video on my MP3 and I plug my MP3 in the PS3, and I found that had no video or MP3 on the PS3, after I have seen that it was necessary to convert the video so I have downloaded PS3 Video 9 I converted my video once I actually put it on my MP3, but it is always the same problem. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: PS3 video conversion tool

You need to use PS3 Video 9 that is a free conversion tool to convert video files (avi, divx, mpeg, etc) In specific formats accepted by the PlayStation 3. Also use AVS Video Converter that rip and burn DVDs, convert video, split and merge, edit, apply effects, transfer, copy! . All major format are supported by both of tool.

I am using Domino PSP Video Converter that can convert videos from a PC to a format suitable for playback on a Playstation Portable (PSP) or PlayStation 3 (PS3). Domino PSP Video Converter supports most common formats for reading and can import in a central list one or several videos at once. It remains only to choose one of conversion profiles available and click on "Start" to retrieve a file ready for use on PSP or PS3. Simply select the desired support in a first step, then a Encoding Quality. It is of course possible to change the destination of the conversion.

You can also use PSP Video Converter AQ. It takes care of converting your videos into a format readable for the Playstation Portable (PSP) and PS3. QA PSP Video Converter is very easy to use. Its interface consists of three large buttons through which you add videos to List Central You set the output format and the software settings. The advantage of QA PSP Video Converter is that it presents conversion profiles Ready for the less experienced users.

PS3 Video Once installed, you'll find yourself on the home page, which redirects to other programs. This page is not really that interested us, it will rather proceed to the tab "Convert". Select your file, then once you enter, you will have access to different settings for the video. You choose the format, size, quality video and audio. Click "Next" and "Start Converting". You just have to wait for the conversion, it takes more or less time depending on the size and quality of the file.

PS3 Video Converter is a small tool designed to convert video files to MP4 format compatible with the PS3, Playstation portable, ipod and a number of portable media players. The specificity of the software is that it can encode to large resolutions. You have a choice between a video to 480p, 720p and even 1080p. The quality of the video is fully configurable as well as sound.

Sony PS3 DVD Converter is also designed to make your best converting AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, ASF and FLV, M4V, etc. to Sony PS3. And then you rips the input video file to obtain segments of defined size and convert some segments by setting start time and want to watch your DVD on Sony PS3. In addition to ripping DVD movies to Sony PS3, Aura DVD Ripper can also convert MPEG, AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV and all major formats for Sony PS3 and many other media players.