Thread: Convert iwork page to doc

Convert iwork page to doc

I am working on a project and as a web designer, and I just got a .pages attachment from my one of my support personal who required the file on this web site.

I don't have any issue regarding that but there are no Macs in my district and specially the bad thing is that not with the latest iWork. The colleague got it from some other person associated with him, So there's no method for me to get it or have my colleague convert it themselves. So, Anyone out here to suggest me to get this file up and send it as a .doc or .pdf or any supported format on my system !

Re: Convert iwork page to doc

Hi guys !

I am in really stuck to get the iwork document in the other format like .doc and .pdf and you can say running with the same issue as according to the above post. I also need to know about the way through which I can convert the files in the other format. You all have any idea about this ???

Hey guys, You all have to help me and it is looking very big issue for me and my hopes are bonded with you. I am just working with the program pages that comes in iWork to make my resume. I have completed it and require to transfer it to a some of the friends but they are working with the Microsoft word. How do I find a Pages document to open with Microsoft Word? Any suggestion would be appreciated ...

There is very simple way through which you can perform it from the pages, you have to export the file and then you can be able to get what you need..That's pretty simple guys, Just get ready to do it ..

Follow me with the steps :

• From the Pages, Just move to the File menu .
    • And then choose Export and then after choose Word and click next.
    • Now, You can be able to save a Word formatted copy of your exported file .

There are so many converters are also available for such type of task, if you are getting yourself unable to do it. then you can take the help of those software and they are really helpful for such task. Just make your search for these software and absolutely you will get the converter but you need to choose that way first...