Thread: Need to batch Convert avi's to mp4 zune format.

Need to batch Convert avi's to mp4 zune format.

I am having HandBrake an open source programs which is designed for converting MPEG video in to MP4 format. It is doing a good work of converting the file. But the problem is that I have to manually add each video to queue and I am having more than three hundred video that I require to convert. Hence I need a better batch converter for converting avi to mp4 zune format.

Re: Need to batch Convert avi's to mp4 zune format.

I will suggest you to use Advanced Batch Converter. You can easily figure out the work from its name. This allows you to convert multiple graphics file at a click of a button. Not only the videos you can also convert the images using this Advanced Batch Converter for generating variety of effects. This program supports more than forty three file format to that you can convert.

If you are looking for a convert that can convert your video files in a group then Batch Video Converter is meant for you. This convertor supports nearly all the video file formats. That includes AVI, MPEG, RM/RMVB, ASF/WMV, DivX and many more. Using this converter you can easily convert all media formats to DivX, AVI, etc. This utility tool also has the support for streaming media.

Currently I am using Movkit Batch Video Converter Pro and I will suggest you to use the same. It is an easy and powerful tool that is used for video conversion. All the popular video formats are supported which can be converted to the desired format. Not only that you also use this converter for converting all the popular audio formats.

Quick Media Converter is influential and perfect video and audio conversion software. It can covert most of the video formats you require. More over this application allows the user to record videos in avi format or to take pictures from your webcam or the DV Cam flux and then you can use this converter for converting videos in any required format.

hatetea58 Guest

Why shall we choose Pavtube Video Converter?
    The following details attracted us:
    Enjoy videos like TiVo, M2TS, MOD, VOB, AVI, WMV, MKV, Flash videos etc everywhere with portable devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Zune, Blackberry etc.
    Faster conversion speed, saving you at least half time to convert a same file.
    Better output video quality without any audio and video sync issues. It will offer u batch conversion.
    All its design is to make things easier.

twoDoctor Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bhartiya-Technician View Post
    I am having HandBrake an open source programs which is designed for converting MPEG video in to MP4 format. It is doing a good work of converting the file. But the problem is that I have to manually add each video to queue and I am having more than three hundred video that I require to convert. Hence I need a better batch converter for converting avi to mp4 zune format.
    If you need good batch video converter your can try a VideoCHarge Studio. I dont known better programs for it!

You can choose Magic video capture or converter or burner DVD studio. This is a professional program for the purpose of video realization and capturing videos. It can also convert and burn videos using this powerful tool. According to me this is the only software which is best suited for you.

According to me Sothink Video converter is the most powerful software that will provide you the possibility for quick and easy converter between the most popular video formats with best speed and the perfect output quality. I am using this Sothink Video converter that is the reason I am suggesting this.

Convert-tune converts to different formats (iPod, iPad, Zune) and is very easy-to-use.