Thread: After installation of Windows 7, Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work

After installation of Windows 7, Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work

Hello friends,

I was using Windows Vista operating system and Canon Digital Photo Professional used to work without any issues in it. But now, after installation of Windows 7, Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work. I am not able to understand why this is happening. I have done an upgradation of this operating system.

If anyone knows the problem that is going on, then please help me with some suggestions and solutions to eradicate this situation.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: After installation of Windows 7, Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work

You are facing an incompatibility problem between the operating system and this particular software. This is why after installation of Windows 7, Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work. You will have to search for the alternatives available in the market for this particular software and that is the only way you can get rid of this issue. Search for the same on the internet.

Re: After installation of Windows 7, Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work

There is no need to worry if Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work after installation of Windows 7. This is because there is a very simple solution for this issue. Have you tried out the compatibility mode to solve this issue? This mode can be enabled with the help of the compatibility mode that is available in the option of troubleshoot compatibility. The system has provided some recommended settings there. You will have to use them.

I have seen that there are compatibility tools released for all those applications, softwares and programs that are facing any kind of incompatibility problems like you cannot start Canon Digital Photo Professional after the upgradation to Windows 7. So, look out for such a compatibility for this particular software on the internet and install it before the software is installed into the system.

There is a need to run this software as administrator. This is because after installation of Windows 7, Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work is the cause that the operating system may be blocking it from starting. So, one must not necessarily consider this as an incompatibility problem. So, force this software to start with the help of the "run as administrator" option and I hope that your problems will be solved after that.
    Wish you good luck.......

Inorder to keep away from the problems like Canon Digital Photo Professional won't work in Windows 7, it is recommended that the users of the previous operating systems of Windows must not upgrade or install Windows 7. There are no problems with Windows Vista or Windows XP, then why is there a need for a change. Also, Windows Vista has the same features as Windows 7, so degrade to Windows Vista as soon as possible.