Thread: 3D Coat sculpting software

3D Coat sculpting software

I have been using an dell desktop installed with windows 7. As i am a graphic designer by profession i have created a number of graphics with my applications and now i am looking for a software which will help me to create sculptures on using my desktop i have heard a large numbers of application. I am thinking to go for 3D coat. what should i do

Re: 3D Coat sculpting software

Most probably i would suggest you to go for a maya product since these products have been used over years and a lot of experiments have been done which resulted in to the solving of number of bugs. As as result the application have became good enough that it does not harm your system or your creation.

The 3D coat application is definitely a very good application some of itsfeatures are mentioned below:

• Voxel sculpting
    • Per pixel painting
    • Improved retopology tools
    • Improved interface
    • Improved UV-mapping tools
    • Customizable scene background

I would advice you to go for the maya since It is very quick and relatively simple for the user. Lets build wonders like those that have been seen in movies. Texture management is excellent and is very simple to create complex phenomena such as particles and details of grass, hair, etc. For more information, visit the Mayan

Voxel sculpting is a feature of the 3D application which allows you sculpt without any topological constraints and make complex details from nothing!

You can change topology as you wish. This approach gives you an absolute feeling of freedom in sculpting.

It is not based on surface deformation but on volume building and filling. Feel like a true artist here, don't think about polygons and structure, just express yourself as an artist!

I use 3D computer graphics to design statuettes necessitating a large geometric precision that would not be realizable with traditional tools. The most powerful 3D prints are currently still very far from the sculpture because the surfaces are smooth and often break easily, however they may serve as reinforcement when you need complex shapes. I just launched a discution on the theme "3D computer graphics Bronze

3D Studio can be learned, but it may be somewhat tedious for thousands of commands and options. It has very good ability to render, taking dozens of free plug-ins on the Internet, for all kinds of effects. The texture is good management. It is very suitable for moving particles and effects like clouds, smoke, etc., Aided by effects such as gravity, wind, etc. For more information, visit the 3D Studio,