Thread: Sony Ericsson PC Suite for T and K Series

Sony Ericsson PC Suite for T and K Series

I have a Sony Ericsson T series mobile phone and my brother has K series of the same brand. Now I have recently bought this T series phone and i guess i have to install some different pc suit for this mobile as it seems that pc suit for K series is not working with the T series. My internet speed is too slow for downloading this pc suit, Is there anyway that i can use single pc suit for both the mobile phones.

Re: Sony Ericsson PC Suite for T and K Series

I think you must have got the CD for the T series mobile phone which would be containing the pc suit for T series mobile phones. Why you want to download this software if you can have the working software from the CD itself and i guess it would be hardly taking 10 minutes to install it on your computer.

Actually i have bought this T series as a second hand device so i did not got any CD with it but i guess there would be so much other options to connect my phone with the computer system. But as i am not a computer expert, I do not have much ideas about it. So asking you guys for a help!!!

It does not depends on the series of your phone to use the pc suit for it. Actually it depends on the type of your phone whether it is a smartphone or simple phone etc. According to it pc suits are made by the manufacturer company. If your both the models of Sony Ericsson are smartphones then only one pc suit can work for both the phone in order to connect it with the computer system.

If the pc suit works with your K series phone and it is not detecting the T series phone then i think you do not have any other option except installing the pc suit for your phone.
    There are no other options by which you can use your phone by using this same pc suit. But this seems bit crazy as it should be working. Anyways your phone must be working with the latest version of pc suit or an older version.

I have given you the link from where you can install the Sony Ericsson PC Suite 6.007.00 which is good software for connecting and controlling your sony ericsson phone from the computer system. I am not sure that this software would be working on your phone or not as you have not mentioned the proper model number of your phone. Click on the SE PC Suite 6 to download it.

It might happen that the usb port which you are using to connect your Sony Ericsson phone would be having something wrong because of which it can not connect your phone properly to the computer system. You may check this by connecting any usb device with the same port such as connect your headphones or microphone any anything else.