Thread: Help Me With Firmware Update For HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50N

Help Me With Firmware Update For HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50N

Hello, I am having DVDRAM drive which I got with my Toshiba A350 Laptop. It is having Firmware which is version of the RT 03. But, the problem is that it is not having the Manufacturer media code. So, if anyone is having the details from which I will able to get the solution for my problem for the Firmware update. Thank you in advance.

Re: Help Me With Firmware Update For HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50N

Hello, I don't think that you will get any sort of problem for updating. If you are having the version which you are running currently. You just need to search for the newer version for your computer and then you can simply search for the solution for your problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, If you have the source from which you can able to update your Firmware then simply download that and then run that exe file which will simply update your firmware and then you will able to get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem by making use of the any of the update. So, just download any of the update and install that on your computer.

This problem can occur in one of the following scenarios:
    • The filter drivers in the stack storage on CD or DVD have not been correctly migrated to Windows Vista.
    • You uninstalled CD software that can not properly remove the registry.
    • You have installed software that adds a filter driver in the stack storage on CDs and DVDs that interfere with existing filters.

Hello, I was also searching for the same solution and not able to find that. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. So, I can able to find out that. I have tried to find that on internet, but on internet also, I don't find any solution which will help me with this. So, if anyone from you is having the details about it, then please provide that details to me. Thank you.

Hello, You can simply make use of the Service Center and then ask them for the new updates for the firmware and then you will able to solve the problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get the exact details for the updated firmware and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and solve the problem.

Hello, you have to make use of the new updates of the firmware and then by making use of that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get solved for your problem. It will simply fix your problem. So, just do that and get solved for your problem. Updation will fix your problem. Just do that.