Thread: Video file converting, Output goes out of synch

Video file converting, Output goes out of synch

Hello to all,
    I am having problem with Any Video Converter. When I tried to convert any video, it goes out of synchronization. I don't know why this is happened. Can anyone tell me best video converting software, that gives proper output result as original. I don't know why output goes out of synch during video file converting. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Video file converting, Output goes out of synch

You have to use Wondershare Video Converter Platinum. Wondershare Video Converter Platinum can directly convert videos for playback on all popular portable video/audio players, including from HD (High Definition) and AVCHD video formats to popular video formats. It's a great tool helps to save all online videos on your PC and enjoy them with your mobile device anywhere and anytime as you like. Just a click to download the video and another to convert it.

As per my knowledge you have to use Prism Video Converter Software. Convert AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, MPEG, FLV and other video file formats. Prism is one of the most stable and comprehensive multi format video converters available and is very easy to use.
    * Convert or compress video files within minutes of downloading
    * Universal video converter supporting all popular formats
    * Includes batch video converter to convert thousands of files
    * Free version available for non-commercial use (see below)

You have to use Videozilla Video Converter for your computer. Videozilla is a complete video converter tool for video files AVI, MPEG, RM, MOV, ASF, WMV, SWF, FLV, MPEG-4 (iPhone/MP4/IPOD/Mobile/PSP/Zune), M4V, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, HD-Video via a right-click menu on the selected video files. With as simple as a click, videozilla offers a simple and clean solution to converting video files into other format. Options can be set for start and end points of a video; video width and height; video and audio quality; plenty of codecs choices are available. Videozilla also perform audio extraction from a video and save as audio MP3 or WAV.

I am using ImTOO 3GP Video Converter for my computer and I think you also use it. ImTOO 3GP Video Converter is made especially for 3GP mobile and BlackBerry users - you can now convert videos in almost any format even high-definition (HD) to 3GP with ease! The 3GP converter can convert AVI to 3GP, MPEG to 3GP, and formats such as H.264/AVC, MKV, DivX, XviD, RM, MP4, MOV, WMV, ASF, FLV to 3GP and vice versa.
    You can get this application from the official site.

Naomeini Guest

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc
    2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone
    3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.
    4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV
    2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone
    3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU

Just use Free Studio for your computer. Free Studio is a single package which bundles all free software from DVDVideoSoft to work with DVD, video and audio files! With this free software you can convert video and audio files between different formats and to iPod, PSP, iPhone, BlackBerry and other portable devices; burn and rip DVDs and audio CDs; upload and download videos and music to your computer, iPod, PSP, iPhone and BlackBerry; perform basic editing of audio and video files.

Why don't you use WinX Video Converter for your computer. WinX Video Converter is 100% free video converter software. It could help you effortlessly convert between all popular video formats. All functions are intuitive. Only a few clicks, this video converter can perfectly fulfill your needs in video conversion - converting various videos to AVI, ASF, FLV, MPEG, MOV, VOB, WMV, etc. Go to it's official site for download.