Thread: VirtualDubMod Error Initializing Audio Stream Compression

VirtualDubMod Error Initializing Audio Stream Compression

Hello to everyone. I was using the VirtualDubMod without any problem. But, when I try to use it now it gives me problem. If I try to open Video file in VirtualDubMod, it give me message related to VBR. When I try to recompress it to the MP3 format, it simply give me message as per the below:
    " Error initializing audio stream compression: The requested conversion is not possible."
    What is the reason behind it.

Re: VirtualDubMod Error Initializing Audio Stream Compression

Hey, I am also getting the similar type of problem while working on it. I have tried to fix this problem, but not able to get that. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. If I try to use that, then it give me error message as below:
    Error initializing audio stream decompression.
    Check to make sure you have the required codec.

Hello, I want to know more details about the problem which you are facing. If you simply give me more details about your problem then I can able to find the solution for your problem. I don't able to understand the problem which you are getting. So, simply provide me more details. So, just do that and then I will able to get solution for your problem.

Hello, I think the problem is of the software files. Such kind of problems most of the time occur due to the problem of the corrupt files and this problem get solved simply if you replace the corrupt files. It is just needed to make use of the new installation file and then simply get solved with the problem which you are facing. So, just do that and then you will able to solve the problem which you are facing.

Hello, if you are getting problem with VirtualDubMod then you must need to make use of the any other application for your problem. It is just need to use the any other solution for your problem. You can use that and then get solved for your problem. You can simply get any other application which will work for you and then you can get solved for your problem. Just do that and then you will able to solve your problem.

Hello, I would suggest you to remove the existing application from your computer and then you can simply able to get the solution for your problem with the help of the new installation of the same application. So, just do that and then you will able to solve the problem which you have. It is just needed to use the application and then you will able to get solved for your problem. So, simply Uninstall and then reinstall the application for solving your problem.

Hey, why don't you simply use the any other source for setup file. You just need to make use of the new file and then you will able to get rid of the message which you are getting, after installation. So, try to make use of that and then you will able to solve your problem. So, just do that and then you will able remove the message which you are getting. So, just do that and solve your problem.