Thread: Best way to playback my vob files with transitions

Best way to playback my vob files with transitions

I am professional DJ and i have huge collection of DVDs and VCDs. i have around 3000+ vob files and each files is a single song. I play this videos by using PowerDVD 8 and i want to ask that how do i use the transition between each video song. There is a gap of 8 seconds between each files playback.

Re: Best way to playback my vob files with transitions

I think you should use the latest version of Winamp which has been provided with an option which helps you to do the task which you wish to do on your computer system. Actually it is called as Crossfading which overlaps the ending of the currently playing song with the next one. You would be having this option on the main windows of a Winamp.

Macarenas have given you the perfect answer, It is a crossfading which is being provided by most of the players and it given an amazing effect when you have set the proper playlist which makes it beautiful to hear the merging of one song with the other one.

With Windows Media Player 10, you can create gradual transitions between songs in your playlists—transitions that sound like those done in a professional studio or on the radio. Audio production professionals call this blending of sounds crossfading. For more information please visit the given link which given you the full information about this topic.

I think Bower have asked for the mixing up the videos and unluckily he has got all the answers regarding the audio song mixing or you may call it crossfading. Actually it seems bit not possible with the all this softwares as they are made for the DJs. And i guess you want to create the effects in the video as well as mixing up the audios of both the videos. You must search for the DJing software which i guess would be able do it.

I have found one software which allows you to do this but i guess it would be bit complicated.
    Name of the software is ClubDJ ProVJ which can mix up the videos but it would be requiring the two monitors out of which one would be used to mix up the tracks and another one is for viewing it. It would be expensive too as if you are going to buy a new monitor for it.

It would be much easier to mix up the audio songs then those of the Video songs and even you can not (should not) mix up the videos as it would not showing any of the videos properly. It would be useful for you to mix up the songs and i think you can do it by converting your videos in to an audio file which easily gets mixed by any softwares. And even crossfading the mixing up two songs are totally different things, So you better understand both of them.