Thread: Mpeg2cut

Mpeg2cut

I am having a dvd which is in the VOB format. I want this format to be converted to the mpeg format. I have heard of the MPEG2CUT application but whether it is a reliable application or not i want this files to be automatically played by the windows media player. If possible enslist some features of the Mpeg2cut application.

Re: Mpeg2cut

The Mpeg2cut application is used for the cutting of video and MP3 's whereas some of its new features are listed below:

• The application now supports VOB files.
    • You can not cut mpeg video with this application
    • It also supports playing ac3 files.
    • It is now possible to add a track for selecting while playing these files back.

I think that this application is not very useful since it is an outdated also it provides support for only the windows XP operating system i am not sure whether it provides support for the windows vista or windows 7. it is upto you to get this application installed on your system. It would be better if you try another application for the same.

Thanks for the replies and as per your suggestions it appears as the mpeg2cut application is not very mush useful so i would like you all to suggest a good application which can help me to achieve the same that means i can edit my video files very well also i could be able to convert between different videos. Thanks in advance.

Power Video Cutter is a tool can cut a section of a movie and it Incorporate Into Another, or save it in the format configured by the user.

This software does not just cut a section of the video but it can also convert videos in all formats of the most famous market in a simple and effective. This Software Does not just cut a section of the video can view it Also convert all videos in formats of the MOST famous market in a simple and effective.

MPEG Splitter is an easy-to-use tool for splitting large MPEG (MPG) file into smaller ones. With the build-in MPEG player, you can preview the MPEG file, set the start time and the end time, split or cut any section of the MPEG file you want. It also splits equal parts either by size or by time. The program is especially useful for splitting mpeg1 files from Digital Video or Digital Camera.

Video Cutter & Splitter InDepth Is a Utility That Will allow you to edit and trim your video files. The software offers to cut your videos into several parts, and select only a desired scene, or to delete unwanted parts. The Software offers to cut your videos Into Several units, and only select a Desired scene, or to delete unwanted parts. Furthermore, it Allows edit series information about your videos, Has a zoom tool, and can make screenshots of the current movie. BMP format.