Thread: Software For Creating Audio CD Image Files

Software For Creating Audio CD Image Files

Hi friends,
    I have a personal computer which runs on Windows XP operating system. I am finding a software which should be very easy to use for only creating a CD image file of audio CD. In Nero and Roxio which has this feature but i just want to select the audio files that i wanted for making an audio CD. i don't want to burn a CD to a disk, I just wanted to create an image file of that CD, by which I can transfer the image file to the other computer for burning it later. Please help me to have free and non free software that can help me out..

Re: Software For Creating Audio CD Image Files

I think you need to have some of the best softwares which can help you to have your work done as you want. I think you need to use Nero or CloneCD on your computer which can help you out for your problem and also you can have the best work done by these softwares and it is great software for having the iso image file for the audio cd. These softwares always worked for me.

I think you need to use EAC software for solving your problem. EAC can help you to save it as two files WAV file which contains the actual sound and then a CUE file that contains the startpoints and also you can get the other info for all the tracks. EAC can also help you to save in a compressed format such as APE instead of the WAV. But with the EAC there you will always have atleast two files, more you can have if you save each track separately.

You can also use GEAR software which can help you to save image file. With this software you can convert CDs and DVDs to the DDP images and you can burn DDP Images to the CD-R/DVD±R. With this software you can dual layer and then CSS images are supported. You can create new copy of the discs to the multiple devices. It can also record a GEAR Project to the multiple drives. I think you need to have it from the official website.

I think instead of the burning to your physical drive that you can select the Image Recorder in the Nero, kjv1611. This will help you to create an .nrg image file on your hard disk. I think there are most of the best software which can help you out to have the image files for your audio cd and also if you think then you can use my method which i have stated.