Thread: Can't Uninstall Alcohol 1.9.5 Manually

Can't Uninstall Alcohol 1.9.5 Manually

Hello to everyone. I am working on the Windows xp operating system. And I am having Alcohol 1.9.5 installed on it. Now, I want to uninstall the Alcohol 120% and not getting any solution for removing that. If you are having any idea from which I will able to get the solution, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. Please, give me steps from which I will able to get the details for uninstalling the Alcohol 120% from my computer.

Re: Can't Uninstall Alcohol 1.9.5 Manually

Hello, I am also getting the same problem. But, when I try to Uninstall the Alcohol 1.9.5 it gives me message that the file not found. I have tried to find out the solution on internet and not able to get the solution from that. So, if anyone is having idea for this, then please provide that to me. I have also tried to check the other solutions by own, but none of that help me. So, if you have any solution then please provide that to me.

Hello, the problem which you are getting is due to the problem of your corrupt files and for solving that problem it is necessary to make use of the new installation. While installation, it will ask you options for the new installation, Repairing and Uninstallation. Then you can simply select the option of the Uninstall and then get solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to solve the problem which you are facing. So, just do that and then you will able to solve the problem.

Hello, you must need to first go to the path as below:
    HKey_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services
    Now you will able to get the a347bus and a347scsi files from that version.
    Then simply delete the keys and remove the files from the path below:
    Windows\System32\Drivers folder
    It will simply remove the Alcohol 1.9.5 from your computer.

Hello, if you want to delete Alcohol 1.9.5 manually, then you must need to follow the steps below:
    • Click on the Start.
    • Then select Run.
    • Type the "regedit" in the Run box.
    • Then you need to move to the key below:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E9F81423-211E-46B6-9AE0-38568BC5CF6F}
    • Simply delete this key.
    • Now again find the key below:
      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\32418F9EE1126B64A90E8365B85CFCF6
    • Again delete it.

Hello, I would simply suggest you to make use of the safe mode, If you are not able to remove the Alcohol from your computer. It may be possible that the problem which you are getting is due to the use of the software files. So, simply make use of the Safe mode by pressing the F8 key and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just try for it and then you will able to get solved for your problem.

You can use the uninstaller application. You can simply make use of the Alcohol uninstaller and then you will able to get the option for uninstalling the Alcohol from your computer. So, just do that and then you will able to get solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. You just need to remove the file and get solved for the problem. Do that step by step.

i once met this kind of situation, and i find the easiest way is to download a uninstaller to deal with this .
    uh ,maybe you can try Advanced Uninstaller, i used it many times, it can uninstall many stubborn software and i hope it help you.