Thread: DvdFab 5.2.3.0 - Windows 7

DvdFab 5.2.3.0 - Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I use a optical drive that is of Sony and have installed an application that is DvdFab 5.2.3.0. The problem is that the application not able to work or function after I have upgraded the system to Windows 7. Please do help and get me a better solution to make the application work or respond. Thank you.

Re: DvdFab 5.2.3.0 - Windows 7

The problem is that the operating system been upgraded you need to check out that the application is able to cope up well with the system. It is essential and necessary for the same. The reason that the application is not able to respond may be that it is not suiting the system. So look out for the update pack. It may then help to sort the issue for you.

There can be a possibility that the support file for the application to process under Windows 7 may not be processed or have not been installed,. Get the support file from the official site of the application. ou may then be able to work well with the application. Do check out as it may work out essentially well for you. I hope this may support and get the software to work.

As yo have upgraded the system. It is essential and necessary that you perform a upgrade for there application hat us been installed to the system as well. It would be better that you perform a clean install if the operating system. You may then be able to work well with the applications that is been installed.It could be that the upgradation of the operating system may have let the application to respond in such a way. So do perform out the ways been advised.

It would be better that you perform a reinstallation of the application. All you need to do is to get a updated pack of the application and then install it after removing the existing one. Open the control panel option and then the add/remove program option. Now select the program that has to be removed and then click on remove it. Now restart the system and then install the fresh new copy of the application. You may then be able to work well with the same. So do check out. I hope you may get to a better conclusion.