Thread: Can DVDFab convert DVD to DivX

Can DVDFab convert DVD to DivX

Hello friends,
    I want to know that can DVDFab convert DVD to DivX or not? I am using this software in my system and I have seen that there is a config available for DVD to Mobile - Generic. But, it is only provided with the Xvid format. I want the DivX format, which does not show to be available there. My system is also installed with the DivX Pro v 6.5.1. If anyone has any idea about this situation, then please provide some help as soon as possible.

Re: Can DVDFab convert DVD to DivX

Why do you want the DVDFab convert DVD to DivX? This particular software can convert to Xvid and also many other such as MPEG. Most of the devices support this particular file format. So, I suggest you to try working with the Xvid format. After doing the conversion, check out if it is supported by your device or not. This is just a testing, that you will have to do. I cannot assure you about its success.

DVDFab cannot convert DVD to DivX and if you want such a particular feature to be added to this software, then you will have to request the same from the officials. They ask suggestions about the new formats that needed to be added. They also like to know what the users are missing in the current version of the software. So, mention all the problems to the officials, so that a new version will be released soon with the new supported format of DivX.

There is no need to worry even if DVDFab does not provide the feature to convert DVD to DivX. I have found on searching the internet that there are many alternatives available for the same. So, you can use any of them from the list, that is mentioned below:
    • 1Click DVD to Divx xVid Avi 1.21
    • Solid DivX to DVD Converter and Burner 1.2.7
    • All DVD to DivX/Xvid Converter 1.7.2
    • DVD to VCD AVI DivX Converter 3.2.69
    • Fast DVD Converter 5.8
    • 4U DVD Ripper 2.6.0.2
    • DVD TO AVI 2.2

Hello there, I suppose that there is a need for a very simple software, that will replace the problem that DVDFab cannot convert DVD to DivX. I am using CloneDVD Mobile and that is why I can assure you that it is the simplest program or software available, that is perfect for your situation. If you need any guide for doing the conversion, then just let me know about it.