Thread: bin to mpeg converter

bin to mpeg converter

Hello members,
    I have some movies in. Bin and want to go to mpg, as I can do ... already try the vcdgear and after the conversion to open the file tells me is wrong. If anyone can help me thank you from now on. Please suggest me some bin to mpeg converter.!! Hope that someone hanging out there will help me.!!

Re: bin to mpeg converter

I think that you should download the below converter. It is virus free and I am sure that you will able to convert the Bin to mpg.
    http://www.techarena.in/download/mul...-converter.htm
    The features and the System Requirements are also mentioned over there. So that you can check that with your system.

Once I was also facing the similar issue. I have downloaded some video tutorial which was in bin format. I tried to play that by using many applications but everytime I got the message and was not able to play that video. Then I downloaded the latest application of VLC (Video-Lan) and then I was able to play the video on that. So if you want to play the video you can use the VLC with upgraded version.

You can also use the Power CDG to MPG Converter 1.0.17. By using that you can create DVD and VCD (VideoCD) karaoke songs from CD+G or MP3+G tracks. Use any CDG or BIN file as a source and convert it into MPEG movie compatible with DVD, VCD and SVCD formats.
    QTechnology Ultra-Quiet ATX PSU 460W I MSI K8N Neo4-F I AMD Opteron 144 CABNE0545 2.66Ghz I 2 x 512MB RAM I 380GB Maxtor SATAI Raid0 Hard Drive I 40GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive I Nvidia GeForce 7900GTX I Win XP Home Service Pack 2 I Soundblaster Xtreme Fidelity Fatal1ty I Mercury Home Theater HT-4500

I have downloaded the converter mentioned in the above thread posted by the 'ThoMas321'. It is working well and I am able to convert the bin to mpeg. I think you too need the same thing. So, you can download that from the above link given over there. Otherwise there are many converters on Internet but you cannot be sure of everyone. Many times when you install an untrusted application there are chances that your system gets infected by the Virus or other Malware.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

Julia_Julia Guest

Hi, Sabastiaan!
    I can recommend you Convert-tune
    It converts from and to different formats easily.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 29-06-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.